Tuesday, October 11, 2011

tone

sometimes you believe that there is something out there for you. what, when, where, how. you have no clue. but you want to know. and you want to believe.

i will keep this short.

in this process of tracing futures, i have re-found my faith. in my god and in my heart. lined with a pencil ring of moonshine. emotionally, i am holding up. as much as i can. sometimes i really want to break a glass, or beat my walls. and slide down the paint. the friction was destined. may be. but through all of this, i never forget to breathe. and feel my pulse. and my beating heart.

this is who i am. T.D.L. a twenty two year old boy. believing in crimson and the sounds of veritas. but there is a world out there. with many worries and many nets. with dying souls and bleeding wombs. there is a duty. there is a purpose. may be one day. what if...

1 comment:

Aruni RC said...

and a fine line of melancholia traced in a firm hand through this all. why and wherefore?