Thursday, June 28, 2012

untucked

in a metro stop. pull out a kaleidoscope. and look through the tint of skin and bones. freckles of margarine. and golden chains. and an untucked shirt. so perverse. it makes me smile. epiphany of the minds. so seductive.

i cringe. and i smile. and i fan my flesh. i lick my skin. the salt of sweat. so soothing in the sun. the green of pearls. on my delicate saliva. i love it. it should rain on my neck. and twirl down my spine. a mezzanine concourse of river and flood. of a viral battle of ear drum and eye lid. this biology of intercourse. and divorce. and hermitage. this psychology of glamor. a glint of trapezoids. so many lakes and ponds. they intersect in virulence. and matrimony. for what is this union of souls? where is the soul? point it to the world. point it to your god. is god a soul? a soul of a soul?

what is within theater is worth pondering. an act. many acts. hurricane winds. and anonymity. masks. so many masks he wears. and cosmetics. and the cosmos. churning around. his lips are pale. body frail. and there is a quiver of manhood rave. motion pictures move in the city of winds. coffee cups of pearl. and a bronze menagerie. the bangle seller paradox. they turn to soot. and ash of ravens. so ravenous. it twists and tumbles in love. the love of legends. the love of man to love a soul. to hope. to goal. to decorate. to favor. a favorite. to shade the rain. from sun and moon. from the century of heavens. putting the dog to sleep. a melody of drums. beat. stick. a carryover project from the sand boats. they break on vapor. and nicotine. addiction. my love. how does the maniac explain. this wasn't me. this wasn't me. i swear. this was my body. my mother's sperm. my father's egg. the technology of semen. in plastic. so fake. you make a soul. if this were real, man made soul. where was god? an ancillary vase of whispers? and to also say. memory men. where are the sea shells? where are the brains of those halogen lamps?

the question. in philosophy. how informal is belief. and the ethic of ethics. time will spray. a sapphire tale.

No comments: