Sunday, April 26, 2009

you know, you selfish clown, i want to be like you. every second of every day that passes by, i want to be like you. more and more. self-conserved. self-preserved. i want to be like you, shut up in a box without ventilation, so that even the air can't feel your bare skin. so that i am not the stereotype of a shadow, or a rain cloud that drizzles rain aimlessly across borders. because i want to construct this alley with pebble stones that you have never seen, or smelt, or touched. because your solitude is my envy.

you selfish clown, i want you back. i need your soul and your cleansing blood so that i never regret my days. so that those silly tittle tattles don't come in my way to peace. i need your breath, because i have your fever. and it won't go away, i swear. it won't, until you tie me a ribbon and tell me that you will give me your solitude.

i need it and you need to understand. come on, selfish clown, perk up your soul

1 comment:

Aruni RC said...

ah tonks. as always your writing gives fleeting glimpses of half-expressed longings.