Friday, September 6, 2013

the queer Cadillac

little bit of love
little agency of barium harmony
in the titillate, the magnificent, quiet
discordant, communicate
on the water tables of Maryland,
the granulation, anti-acidity
of rain, topaz and pearl. 
ever-ready
my arrogance, your you sympathies,
the tremendous teeth crackle
the roar of my social suicide, my psychosis
and metalloids. 
for exhibitionism, my village voyeur
is offending a sheep. 
in the broader sexuality, the spectrum
of your queer Cadillacs, 
the atomics of diesel, 
bloom fairies
canvas of bipolar cervices, 
ornaments of a tablet jew, pill-skilled
hype-tentacled in bleach. 

my pericardium in rags
of wool threads 
and periwinkles
bigoted. browned in fear
the eruption of tear
tremor dyes, fluoresce
in the fashion of stripes. 
in oval Ovid opioid, herculean
activated in the fundamentals 
of quotients, metaphysics of Achilles.
history of cell, 
biology of gays, and chemistry of pills
geometry of sex, 
for your geriatrics, pardoned and crystallized
in an evolution of the spatio-temporals 
the paralyzed feminism, angered 
in a vaudeville, in 
your prayer and kiss.

e leaf, my song bird,
my wish, you fly.   
 

No comments: