Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Broken Thoughts in Transit

1.

No shame in admitting
That I like my poems cooked medium-rare,
While you prefer them well-done.

2. 

Caught a butterfly, yesterday,
            Stealing butter from my fridge.
That darned thing
            Just wouldn’t let it go!

3.

I can almost feel your vulva
            Tighten, between your thighs,
At the mere thought of a wet swizzle stick.  

 
4.

She wrote in her resume, under Relevant Skills,
            I love to throttle orchids.

We immediately offered her an interview.

5.

Who knows why the Earth feels
            So herniated today?

6.

I’ve orgasmed almost twice now
            From just listening to a Mozart symphony.

7.

We made flowers out of flour,
            Combs with honey,
And Love, with packets of vanilla wafer.

No comments: