Thursday, January 22, 2009

a note


i knew you were not as subtle and simple as i carved you out to be: it all came out today. the least i can say is that i am glad i saw your relatively more-realistic self than what i got accustomed to seeing. this is not my time of regretting or fanning away offenses that have circled around in volatile rings. nothing of this really matters to me, because i feel i can now rationalize my living with your imagination. i can be a mute spectator only till a certain limit. but no. not anymore. i am scared to open my mouth and curse you. i have my own reasons that i will not share. you have your own conflicts. i have my own interferences. you have your own priorities. i have mine. i have my own gullibility, which i think you might have seen through. but it was my fault really to have wrapped around in such liquid transparency.

it just makes me laugh how i knew this was coming. i knew it. my forebodings are usually not incorrect. but it is alright, change is a necessity; for both you and i and the rest of our surroundings with one pointed directive. you wait and watch, things will change further. and the castle will break till those tingly grains of sand melt away. just wait a little longer. you will see how you and i become radical strangers in this whole quasi-real illusory relationship. you will see how truths will weave with lies and reservations. you will see how those emotions slide away into a pocket book of lies.

you will see it soon.

don't worry.

No comments: