Sunday, July 28, 2013

the label

imagining me in the scrimmage of a maniacal, histrionic, melodic outburst, in trans chains and criss-cross, and a harvest race. accelerated, the quarter notes and hemi-tones racing past, and scurrying forth, in rage, and fear, and a bold triumphant, till the story begins. one day at a time. one moment, one smile. for you E. i have opened my heart, and my inside, my familiarity, my mysteriousness is your belonging. my cold caricatures, my repetitive trillings, my joyous silence are for you to interpret and misread, and erase in conicals the fragrance of lust. for your generality, and your availability, a waking step and a cold clique, the prune coquettes, and the heave of vinegar -caustic, harsh, and distant. to second guess, and double take, to stand up and disbelieve, to tremor and plaster a cellophane imagery, in a generic embrace, love-encased, encapsulated in the chiffonnade of love, renewal and art. in the distinguishings of our bodies, our consoles, and race, in reams of a deeper meaning, for you, rain cloud, the cloak sublimes. in rhyme, in smile, in loss of words, we steal the smells of morning doves. in sparrow calls, and falls of the new ventilatory lung mechanics, the beginning of a history of the ethnic, the besotted and the roof paradise.

No comments: