Friday, January 15, 2010

varsity monologues

i cried today. and i prayed today.

i hadn't in days. and i saw that heart. pulsate. pulsate. scramble it all up...and then it was gone. in my eyes. and i breathed. and i shed a drop.

thank you for your words last night. i miss you love.

in my little manhattan apartment, i'm hearing your song. love for granted. the city is beautiful. i saved a few lives. said a few lies -please forgive me.

and she blew me a kiss and wanted. to take me away. to her home back in north carolina. while i held her leg. my palms covered with blood. from her veins and soul. i miss you tracy. this is the first in fifty nine days

and to you M. you are the man. you baffle me, all the time. i've sheltered a comfort. and i pray you wash the liqueur out of your bruise. and grow up further to be a father. like you've wanted. i'll visit you when you're white

to A and R, thank you. i've learned a new purpose to my life. god bless you both. i'll be there

and to you my closest friend, keep my heart with you. in blue and in red. it is sealed with a dream

No comments: